Sunday, July 7, 2013

Meet Lella

Hello, my name is Daniella, and I am the creator of Lella Bella blog.

All of my life I have been fascinated with crafting, design and DIY. Nowadays, kids are growing up with technology and it has really taken a toll on imagination. As a child I never had ipods, iphones, and ipads; I got to use my imagination to entertain myself. While sometimes I may have been a Totally Spy, I also spent a lot of my time with arts and crafts. Some of my inspirations came from my mother (you can see and follow her crafty and shabby blog here) and others from my sister (come follow her crochet blog).  The rest came from pure creation and imagination, which has festered into what I hopefully can recreate, here.

Now that I've grown up into a young woman I've been able to experiment with makeup, hair, and beauty products and have fallen in love with it. I am constantly trying to learn new hair, makeup, and beauty tricks. While occasionally I love to splurge on myself, I would rather use beauty and hair techniques friendly for even a teen budget.

While I don't plan a future career in either design or beauty, I have made a great hobby of it, and I would love to share it with the internet. Look around here at Lella Bella to find DIY design, crafts, hair, makeup, beauty and so much more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment